- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes and divided
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin rings Directions
- In blender container, combine 3/4 cup strawberries, cream cheese and buttermilk; process until smooth.
- In large salad bowl, toss together spinach, onion and remaining 1-1/4 cups strawberries. Serve with dressing.
Creamy buttermilk dressing pairs well with juicy, fresh strawberries and crisp spinach. A great choice for lunch or brunch.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 70 miligrams
Cholesterol: 15 miligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.