- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes and divided
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin rings Directions
- In blender container, combine 3/4 cup strawberries, cream cheese and buttermilk; process until smooth.
- In large salad bowl, toss together spinach, onion and remaining 1-1/4 cups strawberries. Serve with dressing.
Creamy buttermilk dressing pairs well with juicy, fresh strawberries and crisp spinach. A great choice for lunch or brunch.
Recipe Yield: Makes 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 70 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.