- 1 (6 inch) low-fat flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices deli-style fat-free roasted turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves (or 1/8 teaspoon dried basil)
- Lay the tortilla flat on a small plate.
- Spread with the mayonnaise.
- Lay the turkey slices on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with tortilla with the tomato and basil.
- Roll the tortilla and turkey around the tomato-basil filling.
- Eat like a rolled sandwich.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 1 serving (1 sandwich)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 297 milligrams
Cholesterol: 27 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch, 1 Lean Meat
Source: The Diabetes Snack, Munch, Nibble, Nosh Book
Book Title: The Diabetes Snack, Munch, Nibble, Nosh Book
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.