Be sure to not overmix. Complete this comfort meal with steamed green beans and mashed potatoes – or mock mashed potatoes.
Recipe Yield: 8
- 2 Pounds Ground Pork
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 1-Oz Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-Style Mustard
- Black Pepper, To Taste
- In large mixing bowl, blend together ground pork, applesauce, breadcrumbs, onion soup mix, Dijon-style mustard and black pepper to taste.
- Turn mixture into loaf pan and bake in 375 degrees F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted reads 160F.
- Let loaf rest 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 509 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.