Be sure to not overmix. Complete this comfort meal with steamed green beans and mashed potatoes – or mock mashed potatoes.
Recipe Yield: 8
- 2 Pounds Ground Pork
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 1-Oz Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-Style Mustard
- Black Pepper, To Taste
- In large mixing bowl, blend together ground pork, applesauce, breadcrumbs, onion soup mix, Dijon-style mustard and black pepper to taste.
- Turn mixture into loaf pan and bake in 375 degrees F oven for 1 hour 15 minutes, until meat thermometer inserted reads 160F.
- Let loaf rest 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 509 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.