- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teasponos chili powder
- 1 (16-oz.) can white beans, drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- In large saucepan, brown pork with onion, stir in cumin and chili powder; stir. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until heated through and flavors are blended.
Serve with tortilla chips and carrot sticks on the side.
Recipe Yield: Serves 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 8 grams
Sodium: 565 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.