- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teasponos chili powder
- 1 (16-oz.) can white beans, drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (14-1/2-oz.) can chicken broth
- 1 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- In large saucepan, brown pork with onion, stir in cumin and chili powder; stir. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until heated through and flavors are blended.
Serve with tortilla chips and carrot sticks on the side.
Recipe Yield: Serves 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 8 grams
Sodium: 565 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.