- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed, if frozen
- 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated** (or to taste)
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
- For Cake, beat eggs and 1 cup Equal for 5 minutes in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer.
- Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Blend in flour, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven 5 to 8 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes in pan; turn out onto a cloth and roll up from the narrow end.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely cool.
- For Filling, beat cream cheese, whipped topping and 2 tablespoons Equal in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and spreadable.
- Unroll pumpkin roll and spread with filling. Re-roll. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice cake into pinwheels.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 341 milligrams
Cholesterol: 87 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
1-1/2 starch, 1 fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.