- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups light whipped topping, thawed, if frozen
- 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful or Granulated** (or to taste)
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
- For Cake, beat eggs and 1 cup Equal for 5 minutes in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer.
- Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. Blend in flour, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Line a jelly roll pan with waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven 5 to 8 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes in pan; turn out onto a cloth and roll up from the narrow end.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely cool.
- For Filling, beat cream cheese, whipped topping and 2 tablespoons Equal in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and spreadable.
- Unroll pumpkin roll and spread with filling. Re-roll. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Slice cake into pinwheels.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 341 milligrams
Cholesterol: 87 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
1-1/2 starch, 1 fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.