Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup 100 percent orange juice
- Heat oven to 400F and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper, to taste.
- Bake salmon 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- In small sauce pot over medium-low heat, whisk together peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and orange juice, and cook until warm.
- To serve, pour peanut butter sauce over salmon.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 23 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 173 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Source: Georgia Peanuts
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.