Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup 100 percent orange juice
- Heat oven to 400F and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper, to taste.
- Bake salmon 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- In small sauce pot over medium-low heat, whisk together peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and orange juice, and cook until warm.
- To serve, pour peanut butter sauce over salmon.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 23 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 173 milligrams
Cholesterol: 50 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Source: Georgia Peanuts
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.