- 1-1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 24 mini muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups coconut, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, flour, vanilla and egg whites; stir well. Divide mixture evenly among the prepared mini muffin cups, pressing mixture into bottom and up sides of muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated 400 degree F (200 degrees C) oven until the edges are browned. Cool 2 minutes in the muffin tins on a wire rack. Remove from tins and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Prepare lemon pudding mix according to package instructions using the milk. Spoon lemon mixture into each macaroon tartlet shell. Top with 2 teaspoons of whipped topping sprinkled with a pinch of toasted coconut.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 servingsServing Size: 1 tartlet
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 85 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sugars: 7 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.