- 1-1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease 24 mini muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups coconut, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, flour, vanilla and egg whites; stir well. Divide mixture evenly among the prepared mini muffin cups, pressing mixture into bottom and up sides of muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated 400 degree F (200 degrees C) oven until the edges are browned. Cool 2 minutes in the muffin tins on a wire rack. Remove from tins and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Prepare lemon pudding mix according to package instructions using the milk. Spoon lemon mixture into each macaroon tartlet shell. Top with 2 teaspoons of whipped topping sprinkled with a pinch of toasted coconut.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 servingsServing Size: 1 tartlet
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 85 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 14 grams
Sugars: 7 grams