- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful or Granulated*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Lightly coat 9 muffin cups with nonstick spray or line with paper-liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, Equal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in orange juice, melted butter, egg and orange peel until all ingredients are just moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 375Â°F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 9
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 208 milligrams
Cholesterol: 24 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 starch, 1 fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.