- One 15-ounce can or two 7-ounce jars whole baby corn cobs, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup red or white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass dish; refrigerate, covered, and marinate at least 2 hours or overnight. (The mixture may be refrigerated up to 3 days.)
- Drain the corn before serving chilled or at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings. Serving size: about 4 pieces.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Book Title: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.