- 4 bone-in pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger root, grated
- 1 cup beer
- Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag. Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade; place on grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
This simple chop recipe is perfect for the grill. It calls for bone-in pork chops, but substitute any type of pork chops you have on hand.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 305 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.