- 4 bone-in pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger root, grated
- 1 cup beer
- Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag. Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade; place on grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
This simple chop recipe is perfect for the grill. It calls for bone-in pork chops, but substitute any type of pork chops you have on hand.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 305 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.