- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 3 Granny Smith apples (1 lb.), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 oz. Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, divided
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 475F.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add apples; cook 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; top with Cheddar.
- Whisk Neufchatel and milk in medium bowl until well blended. Add flour, egg product, 1 Tbsp. Splenda Granulated Sweetener and salt; mix well. Pour over apples. Sprinkle with combined remaining Splenda
- Granulated Sweetener and cinnamon; dot with remaining margarine.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until puffed and golden brown.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 260 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Sugars: 10 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.