- 1/2 cup sugar-free apricot preserves or apricot spreadable fruit
- 3/4 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2-1/2 cups reduced-fat baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2 cups Equal Spoonful/Granulated*
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 6 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 48 packets Equal sweetener
- For Walnut Filling, combine 1/2 cup apricot preserves, 3/4 cup Equal, cinnamon and nuts in small bowl; set aside.
- For Coffeecake, combine baking mix, 2 cups Equal and cornstarch. Add remaining ingredients, mixing until smooth. Spread 1/3 of batter in well sprayed 9 or 12 cup bundt pan. Spoon half the Walnut Filling over batter. Repeat layers, ending with batter.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until coffeecake is browned on top and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto rack and cool.
- Spoon 1/3 cup apricot preserves over top of coffeecake, if desired. Serve warm.
This simple-to-make coffeecake, with it’s apricot, cinnamon and nut filling, has all the richness of full fat and the taste of sugar.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 308 milligrams
Cholesterol: 18 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
2 starch, 1 fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.