- 2 beef top loin steaks or four beef tenderloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 16 small mushrooms
- 1 large red, yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 1 medium Japanese eggplant, sliced (1-inch)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- Heat oven to 425F. Spray 15 x 10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place vegetables in pan; spray generously with cooking spray. Drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper. Stir to coat. Roast in 425F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook top loin steaks 12 to 15 minutes (tenderloin steaks 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145F) to medium (160F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
- Carve steaks; season with salt. Arrange beef and vegetables on greens. Serve with dressing.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 24 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 8.7 grams
Sodium: 849 milligrams
Cholesterol: 56 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams