- 12-ounce package broccoli slaw mix (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium apple, cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup dark raisins
- 1/3 cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat or light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute or sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine the broccoli, apple, raisins, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl, and toss to mix well.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Add the dressing to the broccoli mixture and toss to mix well. Add a little more mayonnaise if the salad seems too dry.
- Cover the salad and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.7 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.3 grams
Fiber: 2.7 grams
Sodium: 186 milligrams
Protein: 2.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Fat
Source: The Complete Diabetes Prevention Plan
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.