- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NestlÃ© Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 packets (1.25 ounces each) taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large bell peppers (any color), cut into 60, 1-inch pieces
- 60 4-inch wooden skewers
- Salsa and sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Foil-line 3 baking sheets and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, oats, evaporated milk, eggs, ketchup, taco seasoning and black pepper in large bowl until just mixed. Form mixture into 120, 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Drain on paper towels, if needed.
- Thread two meatballs and one piece of pepper on each skewer. Place on large serving platter. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Recipe Yield: Yield Makes 30 servings, 2 skewers each
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 260 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 11 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.