- 1-3/4 cups stuffing mix
- 5 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 ounces non-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place stuffing mix and melted margarine in a mixing bowl and combine completely.
- Spread and pat all but 3/4 cup of the stuffing mixture into the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour chicken mixture over stuffing mixture layer. Top with remaining 3/4 cup of stuffing mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Yield: Makes: 6 Servings (1 cup each)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Sodium: 795 milligrams
Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
Protein: 18 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2 Vegetable, 1 Bread, 2 Meat, 1 Fat
Source: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.