- 36 Reduced-Fat Chocolate Wafers
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 5 tablespoons light butter, melted
Peanut Butter Center
- 1/2 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces sugar-free chocolate, melted
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make CRUST. Crush cookies into fine crumbs. Blend all crust ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Make PEANUT BUTTER CENTER. Place all center ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Make CHOCOLATE FILLING. Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Set aside. Place cream cheese and Splenda Granulated Sweetener in a small mixing bowl. Beat until soft. Slowly add skim milk. Mix, using a wire whisk, until smooth. Add melted chocolate. Stir well. Add egg substitute and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Assemble CUPS. Place 24 mini size foil baking cups on a sheet pan. Evenly divide crust between the 24 baking cups. Firmly press crusts into the bottom of the cups. Place approx. 1/2 tsp of the peanut butter center in the center of each crust-lined baking cup. Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap sheet pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven 10-15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Chill for approx. 2 hours before serving. Drizzle optional melted chocolate over the top for a garnish.
A chocolate wafer crust forms the base for this peanut butter filled chocolate cheesecake cup.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 servings``Serving size: 1 cheesecake cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 95 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Sugars: 5 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.