- 12 ounces grilled top sirloin steak, cut into slices
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place parsley and garlic in food processor or blender container. Cover; process until finely chopped. Add oil, vinegar and salt; process just until blended.
- Spread each tortilla evenly with Chimichurri Sauce, leaving 1/4-inch border around edge. Top with equal amounts spinach, bell pepper slices and beef slices on top two-thirds of tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center overlapping edges; secure with wooden picks; if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 3.7 grams
Sodium: 410 milligrams
Cholesterol: 49 milligrams
Protein: 30 grams
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.