- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 slices JENNIE-O Turkey Bacon, cooked and cut into 24 pieces
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives, smoked paprika.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks and place in medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise and barbecue sauce until smooth.
- Stir in paprika, salt, mustard and chives.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Top with bacon pieces.
- Garnish with chives and paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take a break from the ordinary with this bold, deviled egg appetizer. Barbecue sauce is mixed in and it’s topped with turkey bacon.
Recipe Yield: Makes 24 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 120 miligrams
Cholesterol: 80 miligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.