- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 slices JENNIE-O Turkey Bacon, cooked and cut into 24 pieces
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives, smoked paprika.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks and place in medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise and barbecue sauce until smooth.
- Stir in paprika, salt, mustard and chives.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Top with bacon pieces.
- Garnish with chives and paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take a break from the ordinary with this bold, deviled egg appetizer. Barbecue sauce is mixed in and it’s topped with turkey bacon.
Recipe Yield: Makes 24 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 120 milligrams
Cholesterol: 80 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 2 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.