- 16 ounces Dreamfields Elbows (one box)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup cucumber, diced 1/2-inch
- 1 cup broccoli floret tops
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Combine dressing with vegetables.
- Add pasta and toss gently with other ingredients until well coated. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
A cool delicious summertime treat that is sure to be a welcomed side dish at any family barbeque or block party. A great traditional pasta salad perfect for summer grilling! Keep the salad cold by placing the salad bowl inside a larger bowl filled with ice.
Recipe Yield: Serves 8 (side dish servings)
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 326 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.