- 4 medium-size red or baking potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Scrub potatoes well and cut into 1/3-inch cubes.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil. Stir in potatoes, bell pepper, salt and black pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir in chives.
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 115 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Starch/ Bread
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.