- 1 egg white
- 1 thin slice whole-wheat bread
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, lightly beat egg white.
- Tear bread into small pieces; soak in egg white 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients, except oil and thoroughly mix. Shape into four patties.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil. Cook patties over medium heat about 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 14 grams
Sodium: 195 milligrams
Cholesterol: 48 milligrams
Protein: 17 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.