- 1 pound lean ground pork
- seasoned pepper
- 4 large soft sandwich buns
- Tomato slices
- Divide pork into four portions and shape into patties about 3/4-inch thick, handling meat as little as possible.
- Sprinkle both sides of patties with seasoned pepper.
- Grill over direct heat over medium-hot fire 5 minutes per side, turning once, until an instant read thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Serve immediately on buns with lettuce and tomato slices.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 271 milligrams
Cholesterol: 58 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.