- 6 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package SURE-JELL* For Lower Sugar Recipes Fruit Pectin
- 1 pint blueberries
- Combine raspberries and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Boil 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Mash strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
- Add Splenda Granulated Sweetener and strawberries to raspberries. Stir constantly and boil over medium-high heat for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Pour cold water into a small saucepan. Whisk pectin into water, and let stand 2-3 minutes. Allow the pectin to absorb the water.
- Boil water and pectin, then stir into fruit mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Add blueberries. Simmer and stir for 5-6 minutes, until pectin is thoroughly blended with the fruit.
- Freeze in sterile canning jars.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 48Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.