- 6 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package SURE-JELL* For Lower Sugar Recipes Fruit Pectin
- 1 pint blueberries
- Combine raspberries and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Boil 10-15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Mash strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
- Add Splenda Granulated Sweetener and strawberries to raspberries. Stir constantly and boil over medium-high heat for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Pour cold water into a small saucepan. Whisk pectin into water, and let stand 2-3 minutes. Allow the pectin to absorb the water.
- Boil water and pectin, then stir into fruit mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Add blueberries. Simmer and stir for 5-6 minutes, until pectin is thoroughly blended with the fruit.
- Freeze in sterile canning jars.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 48Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.