- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- Egg substitute equivalent to 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray six, 6-ounce ovenproof custard cups with vegetable oil spray.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until very hot but not boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk together remaining ingredients, then gently whisk in milk (don't create foam). Pour mixture into custard cups.
- Place cups in large baking pan and pour hot tap water into pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, or until knife, inserted halfway between cup and center of custard comes out clean (center won't be firm).
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
1 Nonfat Milk; 1/2 Bread/Starch