- 1 box Dreamfields Penne Rigate
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh thyme, chives and lemon wedges (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Add 1/3 cup of the cheese, thyme, oil, chives and lemon peel; toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with remaining cheese.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and lemon wedge, if desired.
If you are entertaining this summer and need a simple yet elegant pasta dish to serve your guests, this is the one. This dish takes as long to prepare as you cook your pasta. Simply wonderful. Preparation Time: 15 minutes.“Cook Time: 10 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 side dish servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 47
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Sodium: 132 milligrams
Cholesterol: 7 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.