- 1 pound fillet of sole or flounder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon no-cholesterol, reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat broiler. Coat broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Rinse fish and pat dry. Arrange fish on broiler pan.
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise; spread on top of fish. Season with pepper. Broil fish about 5 inches from heat source 8 minutes. Remove when mustard sauce is bubbling and brown. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 182 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3 Low-Fat Meat
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Book Title: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.