- 3 whole wheat, or plain, pita breads
- Butter-flavored, or olive oil, cooking spray
- 3-4 teaspoons Italian seasoning or other dried herbs
- Open pita breads and spearate each into 2 halves. Stack pita halves and cut into 8 wedges. Arrange pita wedges, soft sides up, in single layer on jelly roll pan. Spray generously with cooking spray and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. until pita wedges are browned and crisp, 5 to 10 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6 to 8 (6 to 8 chips each)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.9 grams
Sodium: 171 milligrams
Protein: 3.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Book Title: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.