- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Spray non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray.
- Saute red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In food processor, add all ingredients including red peppers.
- Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 15 servings Serving size: 1/4 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.