- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 (19 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Spray non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray.
- Saute red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In food processor, add all ingredients including red peppers.
- Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 15 servings Serving size: 1/4 cup
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 2 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.