- 6 cups low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 frozen wontons or dumplings (reduced-fat)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- Hot sauce or spicy Chinese mustard to taste
- Bring broth to a boil. Add wontons, ginger, soy sauce, and hot sauce or mustard. Cook about 5 minutes or according to wonton/dumpling package directions, adding the green onions during the last 2 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Book Title: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.