- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 green onions, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Healthy Request Condensed Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Stir the chili powder and cumin in a small bowl. Season the chicken with the chili powder mixture.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. Add the garlic and onions and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in the soup, picante sauce and water and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the beans and corn. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cilantro.
This Santa Fe Chicken is a flavorful one-skillet dish and it’s a snap to make. Serving size is 1 piece of chicken and 3/4 cup sauce.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 486 milligrams
Cholesterol: 78 milligrams
Protein: 35 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.