- 8 oz Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 8 oz. sweet garden peas
- 8 oz. canned albacore tuna, drained well
- 4 tablespoons low-fat vinaigrette dressing.
- Boil spaghetti until al dente (approximately 9-11 minutes) and drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and sauté peas over medium heat until tender.
- Combine ingredients into large salad bowl and mix well. Enjoy!
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams