- 1 box Dreamfields Linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green, red and/or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, tails on
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper, onion, garlic, parsley and red pepper flakes 5 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add shrimp to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp mixture to pan with pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 main dish servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 48
Fat: 8 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 239 milligrams
Cholesterol: 124 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams