- 1 box Dreamfields Linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green, red and/or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, tails on
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper, onion, garlic, parsley and red pepper flakes 5 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add shrimp to skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp mixture to pan with pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 main dish servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 48
Fat: 8 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 239 milligrams
Cholesterol: 124 milligrams
Protein: 24 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.