- 12 graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 thinly sliced large apple
- Break graham crackers in half and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Splenda Essentials Granulated Sweetener with Fiber and cinnamon. Spread 2 teaspoons of cream cheese onto each cracker half.
- Top crackers with apple slices.
Crisp graham crackers topped with a layer of cinnamon spiced cream cheese and sliced apples for a quick and tasty treat.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 servings``Serving Size: 1 topped cracker
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 70 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.