- 12 graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 thinly sliced large apple
- Break graham crackers in half and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, Splenda Essentials Granulated Sweetener with Fiber and cinnamon. Spread 2 teaspoons of cream cheese onto each cracker half.
- Top crackers with apple slices.
Crisp graham crackers topped with a layer of cinnamon spiced cream cheese and sliced apples for a quick and tasty treat.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 servings``Serving Size: 1 topped cracker
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 70 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.