- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled apple (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red or green bell pepper strips
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Equal ® Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* May substitute 4-1/2 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine cabbage, carrots, apple and pepper strips in medium size bowl. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, Equal®, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- Spoon Equal ® mixture over cabbage mixture; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
A take-off on the traditional creamy version of coleslaw. Chopped apples add crunch and a hint of sweetness that is also enhanced by Equal.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 6
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Sodium: 331 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
2-1/2 vegetable, 2 fat
Source: Equal ®