- 3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon peel
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peeled, shredded fresh apple
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray miniature muffin pans with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat Splenda Granulated Sweetener, butter, and molasses at medium speed of an electric mixer 1 minute or until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended after each addition; add apple juice concentrate and lemon peel, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, soda, and salt; add to Splenda Granulated Sweetener mixture, beating on low speed just until blended. Stir in apple, oats, and raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans; filling three-fourths full. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
With the right amount of spice and a sprinkling of raisins, these bite-size muffins have the flavor of an old-fashioned apple cake.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 36 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 125 miligrams
Cholesterol: 25 miligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.