- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Smucker's Orchard's Finest Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 8 ounces round baby wheel brie cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Assorted crackers, pear slices and/or apple slices
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll gently to seal any cracks in pastry.
- Spoon preserves onto center of pastry. Place cheese on top of preserves. Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
- Fold pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim excess pastry and press to seal seams. Reserve pastry scraps.
- Whisk egg and water in small bowl.
- Brush seams with egg mixture.
- Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Cut pastry scraps into decorative shapes and arrange on top, if desired. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 20 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with crackers and sliced fruit.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Saturated Fat: 4.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 180 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams
Sugars: 10 grams