- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Smucker's Orchard's Finest Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 8 ounces round baby wheel brie cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Assorted crackers, pear slices and/or apple slices
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll gently to seal any cracks in pastry.
- Spoon preserves onto center of pastry. Place cheese on top of preserves. Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
- Fold pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim excess pastry and press to seal seams. Reserve pastry scraps.
- Whisk egg and water in small bowl.
- Brush seams with egg mixture.
- Place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Cut pastry scraps into decorative shapes and arrange on top, if desired. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 20 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with crackers and sliced fruit.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Saturated Fat: 4.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 180 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams
Sugars: 10 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.