- 6 pieces Dreamfields Lasagna
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini (1 small zucchini)
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons commercial basil pesto
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook lasagna according to package directions. Drain and cut each piece in half.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, bell pepper, red onion and black pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add wine; cook 3 minutes or until wine has evaporated. Add pasta sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and pesto.
- Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 3/4 cup vegetable-pasta sauce in bottom of baking dish. Arrange 4 noodle halves over sauce. Top with one-third of cheese-pesto mixture, then 1 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice, using any remaining sauce on top. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 375°F 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes.
This recipe may be doubled and made in a 9×13 baking dish for 12 servings.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 main dish servings.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 37
Fat: 14 grams
Saturated Fat: 5 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 652 milligrams
Cholesterol: 24 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.