Recipe Yield: 20 Servings
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1-1/4 teaspoons instant espresso granules
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- Crust Directions: preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8-inch x 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs, Splenda Granulated Sweetener and butter in a mixing bowl, stirring until blended.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Filling Directions: beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine Splenda Granulated Sweetener, espresso granules, and cocoa powder; add to cream cheese, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating, just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chunks. Pour filling over prepared crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm; cool.
- Chill until firm. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 4.5 grams
Sodium: 120 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.