Recipe Yield: 20 Servings
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1-1/4 teaspoons instant espresso granules
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- Crust Directions: preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8-inch x 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs, Splenda Granulated Sweetener and butter in a mixing bowl, stirring until blended.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Filling Directions: beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine Splenda Granulated Sweetener, espresso granules, and cocoa powder; add to cream cheese, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating, just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chunks. Pour filling over prepared crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm; cool.
- Chill until firm. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 4.5 grams
Sodium: 120 milligrams
Cholesterol: 40 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.