- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend pumpkin puree,SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, cornstarch, spices, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well blended. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared piecrust. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 35-40 minutes or until set in the center and the crust is golden brown.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 330 milligrams
Cholesterol: 10 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 19 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.