Recipe Yield: Yield: 54 servingsServing size: 1 cookie
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons water
- Blend together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a large mixing bowl.
- Cream butter, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the molasses and water. Stir well. Add the flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours before rolling out and cutting into shapes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll cookie dough out slightly less than 1/4 inch.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Decorate with sugarfree icing, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 75 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.