- 1 (8 ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Spoon mixture into four, 3 ounce paper cups. Set cups in a muffin pan or on a flat plate. Place popsicle sticks in the center. Freeze about 3 hours or until solid.
- Peel paper cups away from popsicles before serving.
Kids will love to help you make these fun popsicles!
Recipe Yield: Serves: 4
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 80 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.