- 1 (8 ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 4 popsicle sticks
- Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Spoon mixture into four, 3 ounce paper cups. Set cups in a muffin pan or on a flat plate. Place popsicle sticks in the center. Freeze about 3 hours or until solid.
- Peel paper cups away from popsicles before serving.
Kids will love to help you make these fun popsicles!
Recipe Yield: Serves: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 80 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 8 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.