- 1 pork tenderloin, (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup mustard
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Stir together the preserves and mustard in a small bowl.
- Place pork over a medium-hot fire and grill for about 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F., brushing with mustard mixture in the last few minutes.
This quick and simple recipe can be served with couscous and a cool cucumber & onion salad in Italian dressing.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 221 milligrams
Cholesterol: 78 milligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.