- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Bake walnuts in a shallow pan, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until toasted. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites and vanilla at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Add Splenda Sugar Blend, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form; stir in walnuts and chocolate morsels.
- Spoon rounded teaspoons of mixture on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 minutes. Drop oven temperature to 200 degrees F. Bake for one hour and 45 minutes. Cool slightly on cookie sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight tin.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 36 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.