- 1 box Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil2 small zucchini, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into small thin strips
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Cook zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, and shallots 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss with vegetable mixture, adding half of the cheese while tossing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with remaining cheese.
Primavera means “spring” in Italian. Fresh vegetables are a mark of the spring harvest. The lightness of the sauteed vegetables are a nice contrast to the warmth of the spring.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 main dish servings.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 52
Fat: 12 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 7 grams
Sodium: 120 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams