- 3-1/2 to 4 pound boneless leg of pork, (fresh ham)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, OR vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried sage, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper, cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, OR 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush surface of pork with oil. In a small bowl, combine paprika, sage, rosemary, garlic, pepper and salt. Rub herb mixture over surface of pork.
- Place on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 1 hour (about 15 minutes per pound) or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes.
A boneless fresh leg of pork is a welcome break from usual holiday fare. A simple rub of dried rosemary, sage and other herbs lends flavor and a touch of elegance to this easy roast.
Recipe Yield: Serves 8-10, with leftovers.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 11 grams
Saturated Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 120 milligrams
Cholesterol: 100 milligrams
Protein: 31 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.