- 3 cups peeled, cored, sliced apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen thawed cranberries
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful**
* Substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
** Substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- For Filling, combine apples, cranberries and 1 cup Equal in an ungreased 10-inch pie plate.
- For Topping, combine flour, pecans, melted butter and 1/2 cup Equal. Mix until well blended. Sprinkle flour mixture over apples and cranberries in pie plate.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 55 to 60 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 67 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
1 fruit, 1-1/2 fat