- 3 cups peeled, cored, sliced apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen thawed cranberries
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful**
* Substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
** Substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- For Filling, combine apples, cranberries and 1 cup Equal in an ungreased 10-inch pie plate.
- For Topping, combine flour, pecans, melted butter and 1/2 cup Equal. Mix until well blended. Sprinkle flour mixture over apples and cranberries in pie plate.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 55 to 60 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 67 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
1 fruit, 1-1/2 fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.