- 2 pound fresh green beans
- 4-5 teaspoons water
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a frying pan or saute pan, add 4-5 teaspoon water. Bring to boil.
- Add Green Beans and lower heat to medium-high and cover.
- When Green Beans are fork-tender, take off heat and drain water.
- In another fry pan or saute pan, on medium high heat, saute olive oil, garlic and mushrooms for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add Green Beans and toss.
- Serve Hot.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
1 Vegetable; 1 Fat
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter