- 2 pound fresh green beans
- 4-5 teaspoons water
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a frying pan or saute pan, add 4-5 teaspoon water. Bring to boil.
- Add Green Beans and lower heat to medium-high and cover.
- When Green Beans are fork-tender, take off heat and drain water.
- In another fry pan or saute pan, on medium high heat, saute olive oil, garlic and mushrooms for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add Green Beans and toss.
- Serve Hot.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
1 Vegetable; 1 Fat
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.