- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped (see notes)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, green part only, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2-1 Tbsp. (or to taste) finely chopped fresh oregano, or 1/2-1 tsp. dried
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, according to taste
- Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the red, yellow, and poblano pepper, the tomato, scallions, sweet onion, oregano, and lime juice.
- Let the salsa sit at least 20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Before serving, season to taste with salt and white pepper to taste, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 3-1/4 cupsServings: 13 (1/4-cup) servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 2 milligrams
Protein: 0.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams