- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped (see notes)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, green part only, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2-1 Tbsp. (or to taste) finely chopped fresh oregano, or 1/2-1 tsp. dried
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, according to taste
- Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the red, yellow, and poblano pepper, the tomato, scallions, sweet onion, oregano, and lime juice.
- Let the salsa sit at least 20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Before serving, season to taste with salt and white pepper to taste, if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 3-1/4 cupsServings: 13 (1/4-cup) servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 2 milligrams
Protein: 0.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.