- 4 cups boiling water
- 12 packets Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 lemons (for optional decorative serving)
- 8 sprigs fresh mint sprigs
- Combine boiling water and Splenda Essentials No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber in a large bowl, stirring until dissolves; cool slightly. Stir in lemon rind and juice. Pour mixture into a 9-inch square pan; cover and freeze.
- Cut tops from lemons; remove pulp. Set aside.
- Remove sorbet from freezer; let stand about 10 minutes. Scrape sorbet surface with a spoon; scoop or spoon sorbet into lemon shells or into small serving dishes. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired
Wow your guests with a tangy fresh lemon sorbet served in hollowed out lemons. Just don’t tell them how fast and easy it was to make! Garnish with a sprig of mint for a great presentation.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 8Serving size: 1/2 cup
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 7 grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.